To equip our children to successfully meet life's challenges with a drive to succeed and achieve by:
- Having a relentless focus on raising standards in teaching and learning so that
every child achieves their potential and beyond.
- Having high expectations of every child.
- Valuing each child as an individual in their own right and developing a healthy self esteem.
- Encouraging everyone to work together - governors, parents, school and the
community, to bring out the best in our children.
- Encourage 'a can do' attitude.
Welcome Back Maidenhall!! Hello Parents!! Please Do Click On Our Photo Booth Link for the Latest Photos From Around The School!